It doesn’t get much more classic than this recipe, and while it may seem fancy, this dish is surprisingly easy (yet impressive) to make. If you have any leftover salmon, you’ll want to save both it and the hollandaise for our Salmon Benedict. It’s the best kind of cook once, eat twice recipe.
- Serves 4
- Active time 20 minutes
- Total time 20 minutes (including the Hollandaise Sauce)
- 4 MOINK salmon fillets
- ½ cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay)
- ½ cup water
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ½ cup fresh dill sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 Tbsp. black peppercorns
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Hollandaise Sauce (click for recipe)
- Thaw the salmon.
- Combine the wine, water, shallot, dill sprigs, garlic, and peppercorns in a large, shallow skillet. Bring to a boil, and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin sides down, over the mixture in the skillet. Cover, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet, and top with Hollandaise Sauce. Garnish with extra dill, if desired.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?
I can’t find salmon box ..Pricing etc..
We are currently not offering a salmon box. However, you can add salmon to any of our existing boxes, or substitute any item in. abox for salmon.
It so too complicated to order, I would like to order but just don’t understand how to sub or unsub, so I guess I won’t be use it your company.
We create a curated box for you each time. Just click on any item you don’t want, and it’ll show you the options for items you can sub.