Quick, easy, tasty and healthy – what’s not to like?
- 1 (5-oz.) package mixed baby greens
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup halved pitted fresh cherries
- 2 cooked MOINK chicken breasts, sliced
- Cherry Balsamic Vinaigrette – click for recipe
- Combine the greens, onion, goat cheese, pecans, and cherries in a serving bowl.
- Top with chicken and drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?