Whip up this crowd-pleasing sauce in no time instead of buying a bottled version that’s loaded with junk. For a gluten-free option, use tamari instead of soy sauce.
- Makes 2 cups
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup tamari or soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- Stir together all the ingredients in a medium bowl until combined.
- Pour marinade over steak, chicken, pork, or salmon and refrigerate for 30 minutes (salmon and chicken) or up to overnight (steak and pork).
Perfect for steak, chicken, pork, and salmon.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?