When you’re after a celebratory meal, nothing beats a classic meat and seafood pairing. Here, we’ve combined our gorgeous bone-in ribeyes with succulent shrimp sautéed in our herbaceous Tarragon-Mustard Butter. It’s a meal we know you’ll love.
Serves 2 to 4 Active time: 15 minutes Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 MOINK French ribeyes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 Tbsp. Tarragon-Mustard Butter
- ½ lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined (heads and tails on, if desired)
- Fresh tarragon for garnish
- Thaw the steaks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steaks to the pan and cook 13 to 15 minutes or to desired doneness, turning after 6 minutes.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet to serving plates and let rest 10 minutes.
- Add the Tarragon-Mustard Butter to the skillet and let melt. Add the shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the shrimp are done and turn pink.
- Spoon the shrimp and melted butter over the steaks and garnish with tarragon before serving.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?