If you’re after a flavor bomb, this butter is… the bomb. Roll it into a log and slice into rounds to top hot steak, salmon, pork, or chicken.
- Makes about ½ cup
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 4 tsp. dried mustard
- Stir together all the ingredients in a small bowl. Roll into a log and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm and slice into rounds for serving. Amazing with all proteins.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?