A steakhouse classic, this simple side dish will add vibrant green color to your supper plate as well as pair perfectly with just about anything. Keep in mind that a large box of fresh spinach cooks down a ton, so add it in batches to your skillet if needed.
- Serves 2
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 (10-oz.) container fresh baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cream cheese, diced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spinach and garlic and cook 3 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the cream cheese and heavy cream. Cook 2 minutes or until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in the cheese and nutmeg, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?