Brushed with an orange marmalade and bourbon-infused glaze, this ham is sure to impress.
- Serves 10 to 16
- Active time 15 minutes
- Total time 2 hours, 45 minutes
- 1 MOINK bone-in ham
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup bourbon
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Orange slices, fresh parsley, and fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Score the ham in a diamond pattern. Place the ham, flat side down, on a baking rack in a roasting pan. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for a total of 15 minutes per pound (about 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes), until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 140°F.
- Stir together the marmalade, bourbon, brown sugar, mustard, butter, and cayenne pepper. After 1 hour and 30 minutes, uncover the ham and baste with half of the orange marmalade mixture. Bake another 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the ham reaches temperature, basting with the remaining glaze at the end.
- Remove the ham to a platter and let rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with orange slices, parsley, and thyme, if desired.