We Moink-ified this crowd-pleasing dip by adding our sockeye salmon, and boy howdy is it delicious.
- Serves 6 to 8
- Active time 15 minutes
- Total time 45 minutes
- 2 MOINK salmon filets (each between 4 and 6.5 oz)
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- ½ tsp. pepper, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen leaf spinach, thawed and pressed to remove excess liquid
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pita chips
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place in a baking pan and bake 8 to 10 minutes until the salmon flakes with a fork. Let cool, remove the skin, and flake the salmon into bite-size chunks.
- Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheese, spinach, artichokes, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper. Fold in the salmon. Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until the top is browned and the dip is bubbly. Serve warm with pita chips.
Prep the dip except for the 20 minutes of baking. If removing right from the fridge, pop it in the oven about 30 minutes before you plan on serving to account for the extra chill the dip may have from being in the fridge.