This simple sheet pan breakfast is a game changer for weekend brunch. What could be better than an entire meal on one pan?
- Serves 4
- Active time 15 minutes
- Total time 35 minutes
- 2 lb. petite potatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 MOINK sirloin steaks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- Chopped fresh chives or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the potatoes with the oil, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until almost tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and increase the temperature to broil. Add the tomatoes to the pan. Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper and place on the pan with the tomatoes and potatoes. Create 4 wells and crack the eggs into each well.
- Carefully place the sheet pan in the oven on the middle rack and broil until the egg whites are set, about 4 minutes,and the steak is to desired doneness. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with chives or parsley.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?