This protein-packed, Paleo-friendly breakfast is a feast for your stomach as well as your eyes. Make it even heartier by adding a fried or poached egg on top.
- Serves 4
- Active time 25 minutes
- Total time 25 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. avocado or vegetable oil, divided
- 2 MOINK boneless ribeyes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Gala or Honeycrisp apple, diced
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot. Sprinkle the steak pieces with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until browned. Remove the steak from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until the potatoes are browned and almost cooked through.
- Add the apple, red onion, and cook 2 more minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the steak and serve.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?