What could be better than an entire dinner cooked on one pan? When time is tight and schedules are busy, we turn to this family favorite meal to save the day.
- Serves 4
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 30 minutes
- 4 MOINK pork chops
- 2 lb. multicolor baby potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper, divided
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Thaw the pork chops.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss the potatoes on the prepared pan with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the Italian seasoning, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Move to one side of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper. Brush one side with the mayonnaise mixture, and place on the baking sheet with the potatoes. Bake 10 minutes.
- Toss the asparagus with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place on the sheet pan along with the potatoes and pork chops. Bake for 8 to 10 more minutes, until the potatoes are tender, the pork is done, and the asparagus is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with parsley.