Can’t decide whether to have burgers or pizza for dinner? Have both with this mash-up of two crowd-pleasing favorites.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 (16-oz.) packages MOINK ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 large slices pepperoni
- ½ cup marinara sauce (plus more for serving)
- 4 pretzel buns, grilled or toasted
- 1 cup baby arugula
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Combine the ground beef, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 (1-inch-thick) patties. Make an indention in the centers of each patty. (This will help prevent the burgers from shrinking.) Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill the burgers 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Top the burgers with cheese and pepperoni during the last 30 seconds of cooking to melt the cheese.
- Spread the marinara sauce on the cut sides of the buns. Top with the burgers, arugula, basil, and bun tops. Serve with additional marinara sauce, if desired.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?