Whether it’s Taco Tuesday or “I have no idea what I’m going to make for dinner Thursday,” these easy street tacos will come to the rescue and please the whole family.
Set up a taco bar, let everyone build their own, and watch these disappear. Serve with Bacon Refried Beans to round out the meal.
- Serves 4
- Active time 20 minutes
- Total time 20 minutes
- 1 lb. MOINK ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, charred or grilled
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot sauce, lime wedges, sliced avocado, shredded lettuce, and cotija cheese for serving
- Thaw the beef.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the ground beef, cumin, chili powder, coriander, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 8 minutes or until the beef is browned and crumbled.
- To serve, divide the ground beef evenly between the tortillas. Top with onion, cilantro, and desired toppings.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?