Sometimes a quick, semi-homemade roll is all you need to take dinner from ho-hum to hallelujah. These herby pinwheels go well with just about any meal, from Italian pasta dishes to homestyle chicken and rice.
- Serves 8
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 20 minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package refrigerated crescent roll dough sheet
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Melted butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the dough into a rectangle. Brush with oil and sprinkle with the herbs and cheese. Roll the dough into a log and cut into 8 even slices. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the rolls are browned and cooked through. Brush with melted butter, if desired.
Not in the mood for herbs and Parmesan?
Fill these with chopped sun-dried tomatoes, olives, Cheddar and crumbled bacon, or your favorite spice blend. You really can’t go wrong.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?