Hey Hey, we are doing a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
I’m a little short in the father department (mine passed away when I was 11) but I don’t want to miss out on all the father’s day fun! So, let me live vicariously through you!
In honor of Father’s Day this month, share your words of wisdom from your papa! We want to know what your papa preached!
Here is how it works:
- Mosey on over to Facebook or Instagram and like our page or follow our feed.
- Comment on the above picture with your papa’s favorite words of wisdom or your favorite one-liner to be entered. (Can be from your papa, or step-father or any father figure actually. Or if you’re a father yourself… what’s the advice you give your kiddos? Or plan to give your kids? You get the idea).
- Yes, you can enter on both Facebook and Instagram.
- On Monday, June 17th one random facebook entrant and one random Instagram participant will be chosen at random as a winner.
- Your prize? Besides me being all kinds of excited? You get a $159 gift card from Moink!
Rules… silly little rules…
Must be within our delivery area. (the United States and Washington, DC excluding Hawaii and Alaska).
One entry per account facebook or Instagram account.
No purchase necessary.
Winner will be notified via Facebook message or Instagram message.
Giveaway closes at 8:00 am CST on 06-17-2019
Purchase does not increase chances of winning. This giveaway is in no way sponsored or endorsed by facebook or instagram. Void where prohibited. Our physical address is 13352 Ash Street, La Belle, MO 63447.
– Must be a butterfly (Ok, not really, just checking to see if anyone reads these rules!)
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?
We love Moink Box! We recommend it to everyone! The plan we give is to go to college!
My father told me over the course of his life (500 times or more) was how important it is to have “good tires and brakes on a car.” It can save your life. We enjoy your products! Plus it feels good to support local farmers.
“Don’t stand there holding the refrigerator door open!”
Grew up in a family of 8 children. Had up to 13 people living in a 4 bedroom house. My father often worked 2 or 3 jobs. We mostly ate hamburger – meatballs, meatloaf, goulash and pasta or potatoes for dinner and bologna or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Sometimes things were slim picking, especially when my Dad was injured and out of work.
I am so excited to win the Father’s Day contest!!! Y’all are awesome!!! It means so much to me. My dad passed away 18 years ago unexpectedly. I miss him so much!
“Don’t get into a pissing contest with a skunk!”
Thank you for struggling so hard to make small farms part of the big picture, I love your spunk! And you food delivery products are the most tasty and delicious we have had!.
George and family.