Pizza! BBQ! Bacon! Chicken! What a combo!
Seriously, if you’ve never made your own pizza before, try it!
Makes 1 12” pizza
- 1lb Pizza dough
- 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 4 slices of crispy bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded and tossed in a little of the bbq sauce
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, diced
- Arugula for garnish
Note: you can use any crust you like! Whether it’s cauliflower or gluten free, you’re the boss!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare pizza dough by rolling it out on floured surface until it’s roughly 12” in diameter.
- Spread bbq sauce with spoon.
- Top with cheese, chicken, bacon, onion, pepper.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden!
- Top with arugula and EAT!!
Courtesy of The Kitcheneer