When grilling season heats up, there’s nothing quite like a classic cheeseburger. A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper are all you need to season these juicy burgers. Add your favorite toppings and you’re good to go.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 (16-oz.) packages MOINK ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame seed buns, grilled or toasted
- Yellow mustard
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices Vidalia onion
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Combine the ground beef and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 (1-inch-thick) patties. Make an indention in the centers of each patty. (This will help prevent the burgers from shrinking.) Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill the burgers 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Top the burgers with cheese during the last 15 seconds of cooking to melt.
- Spread ketchup and mustard on the bottom bun halves. Top with a cheeseburger, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Add additional ketchup and mustard if desired and top with the bun tops.