This simple pork chop recipe is perfect for entertaining—it’s impressive but easy to put together. Or it’s a great recipe to have on-hand for hectic weeknights. Serve with rice or couscous and you’ve got a great summertime meal.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes plus marinating time
- 1 package MOINK boneless pork loin chops
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil plus more for top
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or large zip-top bag. Stir together the vinegar, ginger, honey, soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon basil. Pour over the pork chops and toss to coat.
- Cover or seal the pork chops and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork from the marinade, and discard the marinade. Rub the peaches and onion with olive oil. Sprinkle the pork, peaches, and onion with salt and pepper. Grill the pork chops 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Grill the peaches and onion at the same time, turning occasionally until they are charred and tender.
- To serve, top the pork chops with the grilled peaches and onion and garnish with basil leaves.