Who wants to come home after a full week of work and cook?!
That’s why poke bowls are perfect. They require NO COOKING and very little prep.
The marinade is the perfect combo of citrus and spicy. It flavors the fish and the bowl itself SO much. Then the rest is assembled in less than 5 minutes.
Friday night dinner: DONE.
- 1 fillet of salmon or tuna (ensure that it’s sashimi/sushi grade – aka safe to consume raw!) or use smoked salmon, cooked chicken, shrimp…etc.
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup compliant orange juice
- Compliant Wasabit
- 1 packet (2tbs) Tessemae‘s
FOR THE BOWL:
- Cauliflower Rice (cooked or raw)
- Diced Cucumber
- Diced Mango
- Diced Pineapple
- Diced Red Onion
- Green Onion
- Shredded Carrots
- Snap Peas
The options and versatility are endless!
- Fillet fish (if not already)
- Dice fish into small cubes
- In a small bowl, stir together coconut aminos, orange juice, wasabi, and avocado ranch dressing and marinate the fish for 10-15 minutes
- Assemble bowl! Use as many or as little fruit/veggies as you like! It’s your poke bowl!
Courtesy of The Kitcheneer
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?