Beef chili is quick, easy, and suitable for any time of year.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 15oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 green bell pepper,diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced (use gloves!!!)
- Heat a Dutch oven on medium high heat.
- Add oil, onion, and garlic to sauté until softened (5 minutes)
- Add ground beef to brown and crumble (about 7 minutes)
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Lower heat to medium low, allow to simmer partially covered for 25 minutes.
Top with cilantro, fries, Greek yogurt, more jalapeño, etc, whatever you like. YOU DO YOU!
Courtesy of The Kitcheneer
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?