This is the ultimate summertime salad and the great thing about it is that it goes with pretty much any main dish and gets better the longer it sits in the fridge. Serve with grilled chicken, pork, salmon, or steak.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 2 oz. feta, coarsely crumbled
- ½ cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the tomatoes, watermelon, onion, cucumber, feta, and mint leaves in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and toss gently to coat.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?