Ditch the takeout menu and serve up these tasty chicken thighs instead. The honey-soy marinade becomes an irresistible sweet, sticky glaze as it cooks. We recommend serving over hot cooked rice with a side of baby bok choy.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Active time 30 minutes
- Total time 1 hour (plus marinating time)
- 2 packages MOINK chicken thighs (4 to 6 chicken thighs)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Thaw the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a large zip-top bag or baking dish. Stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Seal or cover the dish and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place in a baking dish or cast-iron skillet. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 165°F. If desired, increase the oven temperature to broil, and broil 5 minutes to brown the edges of the chicken.
- While the chicken bakes, place the remaining marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 3 minutes or until the marinade is syrupy. Serve the extra sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?