Everyone will love this “fancy toast,” and it couldn’t be easier! A quick marinade flavors the super tender sirloin and a horseradish mayo adds a little zippy sauce. Top with our Pickled Red Onions.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 packages MOINK sirloin steak
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup Pickled Red Onions
- Place the steak in a shallow dish or large zip-top bag. Stir together the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper. Pour over the steak and cover or seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish. Brush the bread with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steak 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Grill the bread 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Let the steak rest 15 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- To serve, spread desired amount of horseradish mayonnaise onto one side of each piece of bread. Top with the steak, arugula, and pickled red onions. Drizzle with additional sauce, if desired.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?