Everyone will love this “fancy toast,” and it couldn’t be easier! A quick marinade flavors the super tender sirloin and a horseradish mayo adds a little zippy sauce. Top with our Pickled Red Onions.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 packages MOINK sirloin steak
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup Pickled Red Onions
- Place the steak in a shallow dish or large zip-top bag. Stir together the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper. Pour over the steak and cover or seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish. Brush the bread with olive oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steak 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Grill the bread 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Let the steak rest 15 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- To serve, spread desired amount of horseradish mayonnaise onto one side of each piece of bread. Top with the steak, arugula, and pickled red onions. Drizzle with additional sauce, if desired.