- Serves 4 to 6
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 packages MOINK lamb kabob meat
- 1 cup dry red wine
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Place the lamb kabob meat in a shallow dish or large zip-top bag. Stir together the wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the marinade over the lamb and cover or seal. Refrigerate at least hours or up to overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade. Thread the lamb, onion, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers or 8 (8-inch) metal skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the kabobs 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the lamb is cooked to desired doneness and the vegetables are tender.