- Oil for pan
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 (15 oz.) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. MOINK pork sausage (cooked until just browned and crumbled)
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place sweet potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and precook for 3-5 minutes. Or conventionally steam sweet potatoes in a saucepan on your cooktop for 8-10 minutes. When sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, mix thoroughly with red onion, bell pepper, black beans, corn, olive oil, and seasonings in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly onto an oiled or sprayed baking sheet and add your MOINK pork sausage.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from the oven, and with a spoon, make 6 wells in the vegetables for the eggs. Crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven for an additional 7-9 minutes, or until egg whites are set and egg is at desired doneness. Serve immediately & enjoy!