- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb MOINK pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 8 oz crescent rolls refrigerated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg for egg wash (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. In a bowl beat the eggs with the chopped peppers, cooked MOINK pork sausage, salt and pepper. Cook the egg mixture in a non-stick skillet until scrambled. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out the crescent rolls on a parchment paper in a circle with the wide part of each dough section at the middle, points facing out (there will be a hole in the middle). Add half of the cheese around the base of the dough.
- Add the scrambled egg mixture and top with remaining cheese. Fold the points in towards the middle and tuck them snugly under. Brush egg wash over the surface of the dough. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescents are cooked and golden brown. Serve & enjoy!
Note: This dish can be prepared the night before and refrigerated until ready to bake. To make it easier to unroll the crescent rolls, do not take the tube out of the fridge until ready to use.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?