Talk about Fall flavor in a bowl! This one-pan dish is great for a weeknight meal or a stay-at-home date night supper on a Saturday. Serve it as-is, or over couscous if you’re looking for a heartier meal.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 50 minutes
- 2 packages MOINK chicken drumsticks (about 4 to 6 drumsticks per package)
- 4 large shallots, peeled and quartered
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 large sprigs thyme, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the chicken, shallots, grapes, and thyme in a lightly greased roasting pan. Stir together the oil, vinegar, and honey. Pour over the chicken mixture, and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 165°F. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes to brown the chicken and crisp the skin. Garnish with extra thyme, if desired.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?