Whether for a special holiday dinner or as a side on a Tuesday night, this vibrant sheet pan medley of roasted vegetables will be a welcome addition to the table.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 30 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut into spears
- 2 small acorn or delicata squash, halved, seeded, and cut into half-moons
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the broccoli, squash, and red onion with olive oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes until the vegetables are browned and tender, rotating the pans halfway through.
2. Stir together the vinegar, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the cooked vegetables before serving.