This Mediterranean salmon recipe is one of our favorite ways to prepare Moink’s wild-caught salmon. Baked with a delicious marinade, and served and healthy salad… yum!
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Lemon juiced and grinned
- 1 tbsp Amino Acids
- 1 tbsp Dry Red Wine
- 2 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Place half of the marinade in a plastic bag with the salmon. Place the bag with salmon in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450. Take the Salmon out of the marinade bag and place on parchment paper. Empty the remainder of the marinade on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until salmon flakes.
We can’t wait to see what sorts of recipes you make with your Moink Box! Be sure to tag us @moinkbox or #GetMoinked so we can see your yummy creations. Enjoy!
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?