We were happy to partner with Erica Batterman at Bowl Obsessed for this delicious and easy Bone-In French Ribeye Steak recipe!
Bone-in French Ribeye Steak & Eggs with Radicchio & Brussel Sprout Salad
- 1 Bone-in French Ribeye Steak, from Moink
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp dried thyme, or few fresh sprigs of thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- 1 farm fresh egg
- 2 tsp grass-fed butter
- Micro greens (optional)
- Season French Ribeye Steak with pink salt & pepper.
- Whisk: avocado oil, lemon juice, thyme & garlic in a bowl. Add French Ribeye Steak to the marinade and coat; let sit overnight in the fridge, or at least 4 hours.
- The next day, remove the steak from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On the stove top, heat a cast iron skillet with more avocado oil. Remove steak from marinade and cook on high in the skillet for 5 minutes (do not move the ribeye around). Flip, and cook another 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place ribeye on a baking sheet, and cook in the oven an additional 10 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the egg. In a skillet add grass-fed butter to a skillet and heat. Carefully crack open the egg and fry for 3-5 minutes, or until the egg-whites are cooked. Serve with the rested Ribeye. Enjoy!
Radicchio & Brussels Sprout Salad
- ½ cup radicchio, chopped
- ½ brussels sprout, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ACV, or red wine vinegar
- Whisk all well ingredients together and combine with the radicchio and brussels sprouts.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?