We were happy to partner with Erica Batterman at Bowl Obsessed for this delicious and easy Bone-In French Ribeye Steak recipe!
Bone-in French Ribeye Steak & Eggs with Radicchio & Brussel Sprout Salad
- 1 Bone-in French Ribeye Steak, from Moink
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp dried thyme, or few fresh sprigs of thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- 1 farm fresh egg
- 2 tsp grass-fed butter
- Micro greens (optional)
- Season French Ribeye Steak with pink salt & pepper.
- Whisk: avocado oil, lemon juice, thyme & garlic in a bowl. Add French Ribeye Steak to the marinade and coat; let sit overnight in the fridge, or at least 4 hours.
- The next day, remove the steak from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On the stove top, heat a cast iron skillet with more avocado oil. Remove steak from marinade and cook on high in the skillet for 5 minutes (do not move the ribeye around). Flip, and cook another 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place ribeye on a baking sheet, and cook in the oven an additional 10 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the egg. In a skillet add grass-fed butter to a skillet and heat. Carefully crack open the egg and fry for 3-5 minutes, or until the egg-whites are cooked. Serve with the rested Ribeye. Enjoy!
Radicchio & Brussels Sprout Salad
- ½ cup radicchio, chopped
- ½ brussels sprout, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ACV, or red wine vinegar
- Whisk all well ingredients together and combine with the radicchio and brussels sprouts.
We can’t wait to see what sorts of recipes you make with your Moink Box! Be sure to tag us @moinkbox or #GetMoinked so we can see your yummy creations. Enjoy!
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?