We were happy to partner with Erica Batterman at Bowl Obsessed for this delicious and easy Blood Orange Beef Tenderloin Kabobs recipe!
Blood Orange Beef Tenderloin Kabobs with charred Shitsho Peppers
- 1 lb Beef Tenderloin Kabob’s from Moink
- 3 tbsp, or juice of 1.5 blood oranges
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar (or plum vinegar)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pink Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Beef Tenderloin Kabob Meat to the marinade and coat; let sit overnight in the fridge, or at least 4 hours.
- The next day, skewer the meat on kabob grilling sticks. (If using a wooden stick, make sure to soak them for an hour prior to using)
- In separate skewers add your veggies of choice.
- Grill about 5- 10 mins.
Charred Shishito Peppers
- 6oz of Shishito Peppers
- 2 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Heat a cast iron skillet
- Coat skillet with cooking oil of choice; add all the peppers and sauté 5 mins.
- Add coconut aminos and continue to sauté until blistered.
Help us support humane, ethical farming and share the love: