We were happy to partner with Genius Kitchen for this delicious and easy Beef Curry Ribs recipe!
Looking for a new recipe? Give these Beef Curry Ribs a try! Serve these to your spice-lovers because disclaimer this is WOWZA hot!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1 lb) beef short ribs
- 1 cinnamon stick (about 2 inches long)
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 (14 ounces) can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine oil, ginger, curry paste, allspice, salt and pepper in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Rub on ribs.
- Put ribs, cinnamon, onion & broth into a 4 1/2 quart or larger crockpot.
- Cover and cook until beef is tender, 6 to 7 hours on low or 3 1/2 to 4 hours on high.
- Skim excess fat from broth. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
We can’t wait to see what sorts of recipes you make with your Moink Box! Be sure to tag us @moinkbox or #GetMoinked so we can see your yummy creations. Enjoy!
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?