This is a great go-to-recipe for any busy mom on a weeknight. Prep time is literally nothing and it has all you need on one baking sheet.
- 1 package chicken drummies
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- .5 tsp ground mustard powder
- olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grab your biggest cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or aluminum foil if you don’t like clean up.
- Arrange your drummies down the middle of the cookie sheet. Give them a generous drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of salt. Flip them over and rub in the salt and oil.
- Put your favorite roasting veggie on both sides of the chicken. I used brussels sprouts but this would work great with broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and many more.
- Give the veggies a drizzle of olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the veggies and chicken. Rub the seasoning into the chicken to ensure consistency.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for one hour, or until juices run clear from the chicken.