If you’ve never cooked with ground salmon before, you’ll be amazed how easy to is to create these simple, healthy sliders.
- 1 package ground salmon
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Open the ground salmon and drain any fluid. Cut salmon flakes to similar sizes.
- Combine salmon with all of the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add oil to the hot pan.
- Form sliders about 1/2″ thickness and place into hot oil for 3-4 minutes on each side. The sliders will become firm to the touch when done.
This makes a perfect dipping sauce and it’s super simple!
- 1/3 c mayo
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Just mix it all up and dip your sliders in it!