This ridiculously easy recipe is so good it’s sure to be added to your regular rotation of weeknight recipes. It’s especially great paired with Butternut Squash-Brussels Sprouts Hash.
Serves 4 Active time 15 minutes Total time 15 minutes
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 MOINK ham steak
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham steak and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through (to 160°F).
- Remove the ham from the skillet to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium. Pour the maple syrup mixture into the skillet, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Return the ham to the skillet and turn in the sauce to coat. Cut into slices and serve with extra pan glaze.