This ridiculously easy recipe is so good it’s sure to be added to your regular rotation of weeknight recipes. It’s especially great paired with Butternut Squash-Brussels Sprouts Hash.
Serves 4 Active time 15 minutes Total time 15 minutes
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 MOINK ham steak
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ham steak and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through (to 160°F).
- Remove the ham from the skillet to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium. Pour the maple syrup mixture into the skillet, and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Return the ham to the skillet and turn in the sauce to coat. Cut into slices and serve with extra pan glaze.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?