This refreshing, sunny salad will brighten your day. It’s a great accompaniment to roasted or grilled seafood, pork chops, or chicken.
Active time 15 minutes
Total time 15 minutes
For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 2 tsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 1 (5-oz.) package mixed baby greens
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and sliced into half-moons
- 2 tangerines, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make the Lemon Vinaigrette: Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, and honey in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the greens, grapefruit, tangerines, avocado, cucumber, and onion in a serving bowl. Add desired amount of vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve immediately.