This refreshing, sunny salad will brighten your day. It’s a great accompaniment to roasted or grilled seafood, pork chops, or chicken.
Active time 15 minutes
Total time 15 minutes
For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 2 tsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- 1 (5-oz.) package mixed baby greens
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and sliced into half-moons
- 2 tangerines, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make the Lemon Vinaigrette: Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, and honey in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the greens, grapefruit, tangerines, avocado, cucumber, and onion in a serving bowl. Add desired amount of vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve immediately.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?