This easy dressing comes together quickly and is great for drizzling over salad or as a finishing sauce for chicken, seafood, and pork. We especially love it in our Grilled Chicken, Cherry, and Mixed Greens Salad.
- Makes about 1 cup
- Total time 10 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) pitted cherries
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Excellent with everything!
Salad Dressing Switcharoo
This vinaigrette is super simple to customize.
Use the same amounts of olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice and instead of using cherries you can add whatever fruit you’d like. Blueberries, peaches, strawberries, blackberries…you name it!
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?