This simple side dish is great to whip up when you’re in a supper rut. It pairs wonderfully with steak, pork, salmon—just about anything.
- Serves 4
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- 1½ lb. asparagus
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat the asparagus with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until blistered and crisp-tender.
- While the asparagus cooks, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, Dijon, and garlic powder. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the asparagus and serve immediately.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?