A simple marinade made with dark beer enhances the meaty flavor of these steaks, and the brown sugar helps them caramelize on the grill. Top them with our Browned Butter Mushrooms for even more umami, and you’ve got a winning dinner that rivals any steakhouse.
- Serves 2
- Active time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 MOINK bone-in ribeye steaks
- ½ cup stout or other beer
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Browned Butter Mushrooms
- Place the steaks in a large zip-top plastic bag or shallow dish. Stir together the beer, brown sugar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the marinade over the steaks and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or leave them overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill, covered with the grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove the steaks to serving plates and top with the mushrooms before serving.
Ready to join the Moink Moovement and help us fight for the family farm?